Lowest water absorption
Ideal for all roofing systems
PermaBASE DEK™ Cement Board is a lightweight concrete waterproof support panel. Scientific composition of cement with polymers and lightweight aggregates, wrapped with mesh.
Roofing systems manufacturers have found that PermaBASE DEK roof board works well in all the following applications or systems:
- Hybrid systems
- Modified bitumen
- Liquid membranes
- Unaffected by prolonged exposure to moisture
- Excellent bond/pull through
- Low water absorption
- Does not require primers
- Scores and snaps easily and cleanly.
- Protective surface cover over roof assembly and superior flute spanning increases deck stiffness
- Superior impact and puncture resistance due to high compressive strength
- Fire-resistant. Meets CAN/ULC-S126
Outperforms fiberboard, perlite, or glass mat-faced gypsum board in moisture protection and durability.
Suitable for inverted roof assemblies with liquid membranes
Allows roof coverings to be mechanically fastened without sacrificing security.
Products that suit any project criteria
EdgeTech® Reinforced Edge
3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
Product details and technical documentation
For International Distributors of Unifix products, click belowExplore Now
Discuss your project with Unifix experts who can help guide your product selection.Get In Touch
Need Technical Information?
Unifix is the exclusive service provider for products manufactured by PermaBASE Building Products, LLC.